ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Tons of great items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: FS: Tons of great items Reply with quote

Got a lot of great items. Doing kind of a "spring cleaning" since I am moving and not taking everything with me and I need the cash. I have references on atariage, digitpress, neo-geo.com, gameTZ, and ebay and I am a reputable seller. All prices do not include shipping. I am in the USA (94801 zip code, california), and I ship via USPS.

As long as the items are not marked as SOLD (or deleted), they are still availible. NO TRADES! IF IT'S NOT LISTED, I DON'T HAVE IT! Here's what I have:

Bung DX256 - for use with a V64 or V64jr for n64 game saves. I believe you can use it without the V64/V64jr. This is getting increasingly more rare ***PRICE $50 ***

Famicom to NES adaptor - Lets you play Famicom games on an NES system ***PRICE $25 ***

Game Doctor 4M - For use with the famicom disk system. Lets you play special converted cartridge games off of FDS disks ***PRICE $50 ***

Gameboy Advance Game Shark in the package ***PRICE $20 ***

GBA Movie Player SD Version - becoming increasingly rare, lets you play movies, music, ebook, FC games on a gameboy advance ***PRICE $60 ***

Game Doctor SF3 (32mb) + Parallel port adapter - This is a SNES/SFC floppy disk game copier for playing games form 3.5" disks. It comes with the parallel
port adaptor that allows you to transfer games from a PC parallel port or external CD drive. The GDSF3 works intermittently while the parallel
port adapter doesn't work at all. Sold together only ***PRICE $75 ***

Game Doctor SF7 RAM (2 X 32mb) - For the GDSF7 only, two 32mb RAM modules pulled from working units ***PRICE $15 each or $25 for both***

MGD2 DRAM Doctor Link - For the MGD2 disk drive unit, compatibile with DRAM adapters ***PRICE $25 ***

MGD2 DRAM PC Link - Connects MGD2 DRAM adapters to a PC for transfering games without the need for the MGD2 disk drive unit ***PRICE $25 ***

MGD2 Game Gear SRAM adapter - an SRAM pack is needed to store and play game gear games. Comes in the package ***PRICE $40 ***

MGD2 PC Engine SRAM adapter + 8mb SRAM pack - Used to store and play PC engine games. Sold together as a set only ***PRICE $80 ***

Nintendo Mini Classics Lot - These are mini keychain LCD games like the game and watch. All are unused and sealed. 7 games total sold together as a set only ***PRICE $85 ***

Multi Game Hunter (16mb) - This is a SNES/SFC + Genesis/Megadrive backup unit. ONly SNES adapter is included and works great ***PRICE $50 ***

Neo Geo 4-slot, 3 MVS cartridges, MKIII supergun - This is a 4-slot Neo Geo MVS board. It is custom painted, works great,
and comes with 3 MVS cartridges (Ninja Combat, Baseball Stars, 100-in-1 cartridge). This package deal also includes a Supegun MKIII with PSU,
and SCART RGB cable. I am also including 2 Neo Geo to Playstation controller adapters. This is a package deal only, nothing separated. ***PRICE $400 ***

NES Advantage joystick in the box NEW ***PRICE $40 ***

NEC RAU-30 adapter - This allows you to plug in a Super Grafx or PC Engine into a CD-ROM drive ***PRICE $30 ***

SNES System package - Includes Super Nintendo console (2 controllers, AC adapter, RF adapter, S-Video/AV cable), Super 8/Tristar adapter (lets you play
NES, Famicom, and Super Famicom) in the box, Super 8in1 multicart, Powerjoy PJ-008 84in1 famicom multicart (84 different games), and 110in1
famicom multicart, as well as Ultraman/Street Fighter 2 Turbo Super Famicom cartridges. Sold as a package deal only. ***PRICE $240 ***

SNES to Super Famicom adapter (lets you play american SNES games on Super Famicom)
***PRICE $10 ***

Super Magic Drive (8mb) with box - This is a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive backup unit. Doesn't work
***PRICE $50 ***

Tri-Star 64 with box NEW- THis lets you play NES/Famicom, Super Famicom/SNES games on your N64 ***PRICE $160 ***

XCM 1080p component to VGA box (in original package) ***PRICE $50 ***

Gameboy color + GB Transferer package - Comes with gameboy color portable (some light scratches on screen), GB Transferer + 2 X 32mb GB transferer
cartridges, AC adapter, Parallel port cable ***PRICE $100 ***

Last edited by RGB_Gamer on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am; edited 5 times in total
ASSEMbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Honest ??? Reply with quote

HI at all,

I have trade my Neo Geo MVS with a Z64 from " eastbayarb " , I ship from Italy the Neo Geo to USA, and when the user recive the MVS he don't ship me the Z64 and don't response at my email !!!!! ...

he last message from me is :

"I will find you a 256mb RAM stick fr the HW2 Z64 and I will ship that to you."

because he sayd me that the Z64 don't load all game because have the ram broken, when he sayd me that the Z64 work perfectly ....

I WAIT !!!!
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Riko78: This sounds kinda familiar to me...seems i am not the first one who sent perfectly working hardware and on receive the stuff all of sudden went crap...
Trenton_net

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackLtd --> He means the other way around. He sent his MVS for trade in exchange for a Z64. The Z64 was stated as working, but upon the MVS's arrival to eastbayarb, the story changed and now the Z64 has defective ram. So, before it ships eastbayarb wants to find replacement ram to make it work again.
CrackLtd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well, ok then...
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can't find the right RAM (and I have bought a couple of different sticks on ebay....the Z64 is finicky on RAM), I offered to just give him money for the neo geo stuff or I will send his neo geo stuff back
Riko78

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Z64 Reply with quote

I have made the exchange because it is on this forum said that the Z64 was working perfectly, then when he received my Neo Geo is gone, and then contacted me saying that the ram does not work! Yesterday I wrote this message: "why do not i just give you money. how much do you want" !!!!!!!!!

I said it was a serious person and has lots of feedback and for this reason I had to send the first io Neo Geo and then he would send me the Z64 ..
Now the situation is that I do not have more Neo Geo, and even the Z64!

offered me some money and given that here in italy the Z64 is a 250 euros

I accept only this ...

I informed you ...
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

250 euros is 348 dollars which is way more than your neo geo stuff was worth. I am willing to give you 300 US dollars
vectrex_rox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you please update the GG adapter link ? it has the wrong picture ! i am interested in the adapter ! thank you
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vectrex_rox wrote:
could you please update the GG adapter link ? it has the wrong picture ! i am interested in the adapter ! thank you

thanks for bringing that to my attention. I updated the picture!
Riko78

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

OK I accept $300 and close this story ...
contact me in PM for the payment details....
Riko78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: MAH !!! Reply with quote

eastbayarb said that within 2 days I would send the money, it is 4 days I have not received anything ...

what have you done? and yet you told me you an honest person and has plenty of feedback!!!
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your email
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP, many items added!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: