ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MegaDrive/SNES/Saturn gamepad adapters for XBOX1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiĦħel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: MegaDrive/SNES/Saturn gamepad adapters for XBOX1 Reply with quote

Long time since I posted but ever since I've modded my XBOX1 I keep wishing there was a way to connect the classic controllers to it.

There's only one adapter which is the MagicBox but it's long out of stock and every time it shows up on ebay it goes for very high prices, it allows PS/SAT/DC gamepads to be connected on the XBOX1, perfect for XBOX original arcade games but even better for XBOX emulators which run perfectly.

There's clearly a solid market for such adapters, for $18 I would definitely buy an adapter that would allow Saturn gamepads to be used on the XBOX1 since it's my favorite digital controller but playing SNES games with the original controller on the XBOX is even better.
kruuth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not just get an x-box to USB adapter and then use the various system->usb adapters out there? You can get saturn->usb controllers pretty cheap.

There is another called the trio linker. It seems to be available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> New Product idea All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: