ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any games that won't work with the MD Pro?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DjoeN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

I never blame anybody Smile

When a game does not work on any flashkit for me, i'll just buy the game from E-Bay (That is IF I REALLY WANT THAT GAME), So i own all Lemmings game original Very Happy

Hmmz Since i got All Tototek Flashcards, i bought more games original (Yeah, not because the didn't work, just because i was now able to playtest the roms before buying the games on real hardware) for my systems after flashing the games and playing them, then i ever intended to buy Very Happy

Anyway, Let's Roll out this N64 thing when it's ready Very Happy
sizone

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

none of the teenage mutant ninja turtle games seem to want to load/work. i may just bad or unhacked dumps, but i'm pulling them from a goodgen collection, so... I think konami was using a weird copy protection scheme. i suspect animaniacs won't work either.
Oerg

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm, that makes me think... Why do those games work on emulators then? I mean, i don't care if it runs on the flashcart because i have the original module, but i guess your rom image is broken or something... Wink
sizone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

emulators just emulate the circuitry needed to play the game. usually not the unimportant stuff like region/copywrite protection. you'll find that a sega saturn emulator will work fine with ripped games, even if you don't have a modchip installed in your p.c. Wink
also ristar doesn't work (j or u) (animaniacs runs, but at a weird framerate, i might try different dumps of it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> MD-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: