ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad ROM Dump

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wmwc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Bad ROM Dump Reply with quote

I keep trying to dump Lagoon for SNES. Everytime the checksums don't match up. I've tried dumping it a few times and I keep getting the same error. I use -smc -nbs switches on ucon. I've tried -snes -nbs -smc, I don't really know what else to do. Any advice?

I tried some different switches. It appears to be a SlowROM (200ns), which most of mine are FastROM. Even using -nhi doesn't validate the checksums. IS there something else I could be doing wrong?

It won't load in an emulator either, because of the checksum. The game works in my system though.

"There is as much chance of repealing the eighteenth amendment [alcohol prohibition] as there is for a hummingbird to fly to the planet Mars with the Washington Monument tied to its tail." (1930) -Texas Senator Morris Sheppard
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wmwc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, so weird. I decided to clean the cartridge just for kicks. It worked... imagine that. Something so simple. Oh well whatever. *claps* =)
"There is as much chance of repealing the eighteenth amendment [alcohol prohibition] as there is for a hummingbird to fly to the planet Mars with the Washington Monument tied to its tail." (1930) -Texas Senator Morris Sheppard
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> SNES Software/Hardware Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: