ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOSALE: FFE's Disk Dual w/ CD drive and HDD FORSALE, TRADE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: FOSALE: FFE's Disk Dual w/ CD drive and HDD FORSALE, TRADE Reply with quote

I had this Disk Dual sent over from Taiwan. This item was with a bunch of other game copier stuff. I bought this 1 item for selling (or possibly trading) since I could not aquire a SWCDX2. I only have Boxed w/ instructions SWCDX95 (that maybe I will put up forsale soon) but I do know the Disk Dual was tested before he shipped it (from Taiwan) to me and was working 100%. He did say HDD was partitioned correctly. Nothing this guy has sent me has ever been defective or not worked. Almost every copier I have had for my personal collection has been from him. I] then years later sold on this site like My PRO FIGHTER X TURBO 2 64M with BIOS v6.4, Pro FIghter Q, Double Pro FIghter and Super tools Max1600 and many many other copiers. The Disk Dual does have a CD in the drive and I will see whats on it once I can ge to my PC (this is being posted by my HP Tablet) and with a thread update let you guys know what is on it. Since I dont have a SWC DX2 this item is going to be sold at a very good price with the best offer. Im not taking 10.00 bucks or somthing like that so serious offers only please. Disk Duals are usually way over priced so this is a good oppertunity to get one at a cheap. ONLY FORM OF PAYMENT IS PAYPAL. Due to age of product all payments ARE FINAL and item is being SOLD AS-IS. I have included pics of the unit which seems to be in fairly good condition and all cables are included.

FRONT Disk Dual

BACK of Disk Dual

Cables included

Disk Dual Powered on with CD drive light on and drive open with CD inserted and Hard Disk Drive light on as well.
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD is full of games .smc A thru Z. It also has some programs on it I assume so the Disk Dual/SWCDX2 can read the disk. Lots of games I will say. Gonna burn it
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS RGB
xiaNaix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew he'd snatch that up. Smile
RGB_Gamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all I need is a SWC DX2...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> User Buy/Sell, and Request stuff here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: