ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question about PCE-PRO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rolins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: question about PCE-PRO Reply with quote

Will this work on an american Turbo Express?
bast525

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it will work, there is an option in the dreamwriter software that you check when you flash the games, it will bitswapp the loader for you, which makes it work on a US system.

There's more info in some of the other threads here, honestly this section isn't too crowded, it's only the one page, and I encourage you to read everything here.

Anyways, PCE PRO is great, I love it, just got mine like a week ago. It's very easy to figure out, I had games flashed on it and running within minutes of getting it out of the box.

Don't forget to order the printer cable and usb cable if you don't have or aren't sure if you have the right ones. They're only like $2-4.
rolins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info, I'll consider buying one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> PCE-PRO Flash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: