ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Super Flasher 64Mbit or what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaos89dotcom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Is Super Flasher 64Mbit or what? Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new here as you can tell. I got my superflasher card and programmer in today. I am able to program the flash card but I seem to be having a problem.
OK, this thing is supposed to be 64Mbit right? Well, 64Mbits=8 Megabytes right? Well, I am only allowed to put about 1.2 megs on the card before it gives an error. For some reason, the 768K demo shows up as a 6Mbit file, and the 352K demo shows up as 2Mbit. OK well that would only be 8Mbits used, but when I add a 128K demo with these, the program shows 0Mbits free.
What the heck? I am only allowed to put 1.2 megabytes of data on this card?
I am using the latest flasher software.
Any help would be great!
P.S. the software reconizes the flash card as 64Mbit.
Thanks,
John
Tomy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is 64M bits, but it only can put 4 games or demo. e.g. if you put 4 x 32KB demo, then total you only can put 1M bits on the cart.

When you received it, have you try internal flashed game ? 12M + 48M, already 60M.
chaos89dotcom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

I see what your saying Tomy. The maximum number of rom files you can put on the card is 4 right?
I did try the games that was on there when I got it. They both worked great. I even backed up my Donkey Kong Country(32Mbit) and flashed it and it worked great also. This was new to me and I just didn't understand where the other memory was going.
The main reason I got this was for the Retro Gaming shows in the United States to show off demos and homebrew software. I have the ToToTEK logo printed on a label to put on the cartridge. So, if anyone asks where I got the SNES flash card, I just point it out.
Cool!
Thanks for great products.
I will always be interested in the Super Flasher 64.... hint...hint....
Cool

John
DoctorBackup

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chaos89dotcom wrote:

The main reason I got this was for the Retro Gaming shows in the United States to show off demos and homebrew software. I have the ToToTEK logo printed on a label to put on the cartridge. So, if anyone asks where I got the SNES flash card, I just point it out.

John

Just becareful who you point this out to. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: