ToToTEK.COM Forum Index ToToTEK.COM
Help & Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CiC Solder Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genscher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: CiC Solder Question Reply with quote

Today my SuperFlash Card Arrives. Smile

I tried the Card with the T-Connector and Super Mario World 2, but it dosen't work, i only get a Green-TV Screen.

so i would like to solder the CIC ( iv'e desoldered from International Super Star Soccer ) to the Super Flash card..... and here is the Problem ^^. Whats the right way to solder it? A or B?

A)

OR

B)
JohnDie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: CiC Solder Question Reply with quote

Hi!

Option A should be the right way. As you can see, there's a notch in the left border of the white box printed on the Super Flash PCB. This denotes the side where Pin1 of the IC is located. The CIC itself has a small round "hole" in a corner close to a pin. This is pin 1 of the CIC.

I'm quite sure it's that way. But feel free to wait for more answers, maybe Tomy could confirm this?

EDIT: Do not use Super Mario World 2 with the T-Connector! Use a "simple" game without SRAM, for example Super Tennis or Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter II. Be sure to switch the switch at the T-Connector to the lower position to enable the CIC from the cart on the back.

Kind regards,
JohnDie
toado

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started a thread similar to this in the "Chatting About Hardware" forum, but I guess it should've been posted in this forum instead. Check it out

http://www.tototek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=775
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ToToTEK.COM Forum Index -> TigerSoft's SuperFlash Cart All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: